HP printers are booming like anything in the IT sector and the major reason for its popularity is simplicity and user-friendly interface of the printer. Though Installing and updating the HP printer device is an easy and smooth process, a single missing step an affect the entire installation process. There are many users are not technically sound and thus installation becomes nail-walk for them. Here in this blog, we are mentioning the steps to provide support for install and update HP printer.
Establish the connection between printer and computer:
Use USB cable, port cable or any other mean to connect the printer to your computing device and follow the steps:
- Click on Connect a new printer and then follow the on-screen prompts to connect.
- Now turn off the printer by pressing the power button for a while.
- Quit all the other program running on your device and reboot on your device.
- Switch on the HP printer.
- Now go the HP printer Assistance.
Important Note: If you are connecting a wireless printer, make sure that the both your printer and computer devices are sharing the same network and there is no obstacle preventing you from sharing network.
Setup and Install printer software:
The HP printer software allows you to access the complete range of HP printer software:
- Make sure anything is perfectly plugged in and turned on.
- Now insert the CD into your device. Go to My computer under Start, go to DVD/CD drive and Start or Install file. Now double click to run the setup file.
Install drivers for your printer:
Now install the drivers which are important for the functioning of the printer on your computer. Follow the steps to install the printers:
- Go to the Control panel of your computing device.
- Double click on the printers and then printers and fax under Control panel.
- Now go to the Windows Printer Wizard and go to Next.
- Now choose the option from Local printing or Network printing. Now go to the Local printer attached to this computer and tick to the Next.
- Now locate the printer drivers under the directories of drivers.
Important Tip: While installing the drivers make sure you get the updated version from the official site or else it can destroy the complete installation and setup.
If you want to update the printer, follow all the above-given method, just re-install the drivers and software.
The helping hand:
If you aren’t capable of installing the printer on your device, you must contact. Call the experts to get an instant remedy for your respective concern. is accessible across the clock. The technicians will help you remove any hindrance or technical glitches using the most accurate as well as technically advanced methods.
HP Printer Toll-Free-Number: +1-855-505-7815